What are Orders?
Orders allow you to track orders, send invoices, and manage shipping status from Shout.
- Track orders from the moment you receive them until you ship them
- Orders must be created and managed on your desktop or tablet. Mobile support coming soon.
Two Ways to Add Orders
- Square Invoices allow you to automatically send Square payment links via text to customers through Shout. Learn more.
- Manual orders give you complete control of the order process. Input invoice line items, total cost, and payment links from third-party systems like PayPal.
Square invoices are sent automatically via text when you create a new invoice. Look in your Settings in the left navigation to control automatic sending and default text.
Create a New Order
To create a new order:
- Click Contacts in the left navigation
- Select your customer
- In the contact profile sidebar, under Orders click New Order
- Select Square Invoice or Manual Order
- Fill in the contact and order details
- Click Create Order
View and Sort Orders
View all orders by clicking Orders on the left navigation. Here you can:
- View open and closed orders for all contacts
- Sort orders by total price, order date, and status
- View and update individual order statuses
- View order details by clicking on an individual order
- Order history is automatically saved to your customer profile. View the contact profile sidebar anywhere in Shout, including the inbox, contacts tab, or group list
- Send a text notification to remind a contact of unpaid invoices by clicking ••• and selecting Notify Contact to Pay
- If orders were sent with Square, click ••• to Show or Edit the invoice in Square
Ship with Shout
Coming soon! Print shipping labels directly from Shout after an invoice is paid.