Quick responses allow you to save common replies and insert them into a message.
Most businesses have to answer the same questions over and over, which can be time-consuming and frustrating. Save your common answers as templates so you can reply quickly and efficiently.
- When a customer asks where they can place an order, insert a quick response with your order instructions
- As you schedule follow-up messages, use a quick response to speed along the process
- Create a quick response of your event invite verbiage and save a template that can be edited as needed with current event details
How to Create a Quick Response
From the “Settings” tab on the left side navigation:
- Click Quick Response under the Messages section.
- Click “New quick response” at the top of the page.
- Name your quick response and type a response for one of your commonly asked questions.
- Click “Create quick response” to save your response.
How to Insert a Quick Response in a Message
Insert a quick response in a message by opening a conversation, selecting the quick response graphic on the bottom of the message, and choose which quick response you’d like to insert.
Note: Inserting a quick response will replace all text in the message box. Be sure to insert your template first!
How to Edit or Delete a Quick Response
Select Quick Response from the left navigation menu and click the three dots to the right of the response you’d like to edit. From here you can edit or delete the response.